The Future AZ Justice For Our Neighbors is a ministry of hospitality that will welcome immigrants by providing affordable, high-quality immigration legal services to low-income immigrants, engaging in advocacy for immigrant rights, and offering education to communities of faith and the public.
We have already received financial support of three United Methodist organizations.
- The Inn Project – $20,000
- The Desert Southwest Conference Board of Church and Society – $1,000
- Peace with Justice Grant – $5,000
Adding these to the donations from over 30 households and congregations, the total received for the first four months of our existence is approaching $32,500. We are rapidly moving towards our goal of $115,000.
You will hear much more about Future AZ Justice For Our Neighbors in the coming weeks and learn ways you can get your congregations involved with:
- keeping up the momentum of our fundraising efforts;
- volunteering with hospitality at our future clinic site, Santa Rosa United Methodist Church in Tucson;
- spreading the word about the Future Arizona Justice For Our Neighbors.
Together, we are moving forward. May our brothers and sisters be blessed!!!
President of the Board of Directors of the Future AZ Justice for our Neighbors