Once the first deadline arrives, all updates and 2019 Annual Conference information will be available at www.dscumc.org/ac.
February 28 Deadlines:
- Hotel and reservation information released.
- Episcopal eligibility information nomination form released.
- Ministry Fair information and poster slot application released.
- DUE: All petitions from local churches and individuals to DSC committees or agencies to bring matters (resolutions) before the Annual Conference to the Conference Secretary, Rev. Jennifer Lambert, . Click here to download the template.
- DUE: All proposed rule changes from Conference boards and agencies to Conference Secretary, Rev. Jennifer Lambert, . Click here to download the template.
- DUE: Certification of Lay Member forms.
Items due by April 15:
- Legislation proposals due to the Annual Conference Secretary, Rev. Jennifer Lambert, .
- DUE: Requests or questions about Annual Conference presentation materials via email to .
All items and events due by April 30:
- Registration for Annual Conference opens with all sign-ups for events, lunches, childcare, etc.
- DUE: All resolutions from boards, commissions, agencies, or five members of the Annual Conference acting together to Conference Secretary, Rev. Jennifer Lambert, .
- DUE: Episcopal nomination form
- DUE: Reports from Conference boards and agencies to Annual Conference Secretary, Rev. Jennifer Lambert, .
- DUE: Ministry Fair space applications.
- DUE: All materials to be published in the Preconference reports.
- DUE: Skills and Passions survey and all nomination forms.
- DUE: PowerPoint and video presentations for Annual Conference Sessions or worship due to DSC Communications at for final edits.
All items and events due by May 30:
- DUE: Finalized versions of any PowerPoint and video presentations to be shared at Annual Conference to DSC Communications at .
- DUE: Registration, lunch sign-ups, mission sign-ups, child-care sign-ups, etc.