This Month’s Update
Our apportionment contributions are making a difference in our communities and the world in which God places us to serve. Thank you all for your commitment; it truly provides the financial stability for our connectional programs to work. (Note: the graphic above is as of the end of 2016 and will be updated after the first three months of 2017.)
- Click here to download the detailed February report
- Click here to download the detailed January report
- Click here to download the detailed December report
- Click here to read the summary December report
The cut-off for receiving 2016 apportionment contributions was Thursday, January 12, 2017.
About 2017 Apportionments and Special Days & Causes
Click on the bulleted items below to find information related to 2017 Apportionments and 2017 Special Days and Causes goals:
- 2017 Apportionment Calculations – Shows the basic calculations of the 2017 grade figure and apportionments with 2014 versus the 2015 membership and net expense figures for comparison purposes.
- 2017 Apportionment Detail – Breaks out the line items of the Annual Conference budget.
- 2017 Special Days and Causes – Spreads the goal of each special day and cause using the 2017 grade figure formula.
- 2017 Conference Budget Brochure – Provides detail and narrative explanations of apportioned funds and funds received for special days and causes.
If there are any questions or concerns regarding these 2017 Apportionment assignments or 2017 Special Days and Causes goals, please contact your District Superintendent and/or the Conference Treasurer, Randy Bowman at (602) 266-6956 or .