The app is compatible with iPhones, iPads, iPod Touches and Android devices. Windows Phone 7 and Blackberry users can access the same information via our mobile site.
Laptop users can access the web app at https://guidebook.com/guide/59323/
1) To get the Guidebook app, choose one of the methods below:
- Download ‘Guidebook’ from the Apple App Store or the Android Marketplace
- Visit https://guidebook.com/g/dscumc2016 from your phone’s browser
- Scan the following image with your mobile phone (QR-Code reader required, e.g. ‘Red Laser’, ‘Barcode Scanner’)
2) Get the 2016 Annual Conference guide
3) Download Adobe PDF Reader
- If you experience problems viewing the PDF documents in the mobile app, download and install Adobe Reader through Google Play, Apple, or Amazon.
- Then, if given a choice when opening a PDF in the app, choose Adobe Reader.
Questions about the registration packet documents may be directed to Cynthia Satchel at email@example.com . Questions about the App may be directed to Christina Dillabough, Director of Communications at firstname.lastname@example.org . Both can be reached by phone at 602-266-6956.