Dear Laity and Pastors
Through this Holy Week, know that I am lifting you in prayer and remember that you are held in the love of God, the grace of Jesus Christ, and the comforting power of the Holy Spirit. The gift you are offering to each person who comes to the many worship experiences you have poured your heart, mind, and muscles to prepare, makes a difference. I know that lives will be touched, and we often do not know in what way or even if they have. But as you surrender each day, each service, and each moment into the Lord, blessings will flow.
Thank you for the offerings and sacrifices you make to bring the hope and good news of Christ into the lives, homes and communities you serve.
This week may you. . .
- Have your personal moments in communion with the Spirit.
- Find refreshment and blessing which comes as you focus upon the scriptures of the season.
- Be soothed as you face the anxiety and stress which come from within and shielded when it comes from others.
- Be just 1% less anxious than the world around you so that you are a fountain of peace and joy.
- Take the time to enjoy the gifts of this week with family and friends.
- Breathe easy as you remember that it’s not all on your shoulders — Jesus has taken care of the hard stuff and he has risen for everyone – including YOU! Alleluia!
Your Pastor in Christ,