The Desert Southwest Annual Conference is asking all churches to donate items that can’t be purchased with food stamps.
Food stamps can’t be used for anything that isn’t labeled for human consumption. The following items are desperately needed by people who have limited resources:
- toilet paper, paper towels,
- soap, hand soap, hand or body cream,
- deodorant, toothpaste, shampoo, conditioner,
- diapers, adult diapers, flushable wipes,
- dish soap, cleaning products
Full size only, no travel sizes can be accepted.
Please have your lay members to Annual Conference or your pastors bring your donations t to the Annual Conference in June. Last year, our support of food credit cards for young people aging out of foster care was excellent. There are thousands of people who need the basics, such as listed above, products that we take for granted. Your generosity is greatly appreciated by many.