Forms Linked Below
- Sign up for District newsletter (This is how Annual Conference information is distributed)
- Presenter’s Check List
- Hotel Information for Annual Conference (AC) released and reservations for hotel rooms available.
- Election process information for 2020 General and Jurisdictional released.
- Registration for “Visions of a Courageous Church” project opens.
- DUE: All petitions from local churches and individuals to DSC committees or agencies to bring matters (resolutions) before the AC.
- DUE: All proposed rule changes from Conference boards and agencies to Conference Secretary.
- DUE: Certification of Lay Member forms.
- Conference-wide webinar on the election process for clergy and lay interested in serving on the delegation for 2020 General and Jurisdictional Conference, times TBD.
- Registration to “run” as a 2020 delegate opens. Click here to review the process.
- Registration for Annual Conference opens with all sign-ups for events, lunches, childcare, etc. at https://dscumc.org/ac
- DUE: All resolutions from boards, commissions, agencies, or five members of the Annual Conference acting together .
- DUE: Reports from Conference boards and agencies. Click here to download the report template. Email completed report to .
- DUE: All materials to be published in the Preconference reports. Click here to download the report template. Email completed report to .
- DUE: Conference Leadership Covenant and all nomination forms.
- DUE: Submissions to “run” as a 2020 delegate closes. Click here for clergy nomination form. Click here for laity nomination form.
- DUE: PowerPoint presentations by presenters due to the Communications Department. (email ) Click here to download the PPT template.
- DUE: Registration, lunch sign-ups, mission sign-ups, child-care sign-ups, etc.