November 10, 2018
First UMC of Phoenix
5510 N. Central Ave., Phoenix, AZ 85012
Sponsored by the Desert Southwest United Methodist Foundation’s Stewardship Committee
Diversifying Your Church’s Investments!
10:00 AM to 12:00 PM presented by
Karen Manczko, Director, Institutional Relationships Wespath Investment Management
- Learn how Wespath’s globally diversified funds and access to world-class investment managers can help you meet your unique investment needs.
- Hear how Wespath’s investments create positive change in the world through activities including shareholder engagement with companies to influence corporate behavior, providing loans for affordable housing and community development, and more.
How the new “Tax Act” WILL affect you!
1:00 PM – 2:30 PM presented by
Ronald G. Wilson, Planned Giving Director & Retired Estate Planning Attorney, DSUMF
- Only 10% of all tax filers will itemize – Should you?
- Personal exemptions are lost and standard deductions increased – How does this affect you?
- Proper planning may lead to 95% of filers paying less tax – Will you pay less?
Reserve your seat today by calling 602-798-8203
Registration Fee is $10.00 per person (includes materials, refreshments and lunch)