Website Grants from the General Church:
If your church doesn’t have an online presence apply for a website development grant. This new grant through United Methodist Communications offers:
- One year of webhosting
- One year of domain name registration
- Free WordPress online training through UMCOM
- Free online support throughout your training and during your year of web hosting
- Free pre-designed templates for easy development of your new website
- Access to Google apps (includes 5 Gmail accounts, Google calendar, 2GB of storage on GDrive)
United Methodist Churches and church entities who wish to replace their current website with a WordPress site may also apply.
All grants are awarded on a first-come, first-served basis.