On Sunday March 1st our conference Disaster Response Team reached out our Bishop and the conference began mobilizing a response to COVID-19. Since Bishop Bob’s first letter to the conference, our Connectional Ministry team has been hard at work to get you the resources you need during this time. Whether its updating our FAQ page to reflect current guidelines, connecting you to our churches online and online resources, or offering training events, Connectional Ministries is here to serve and resource you. First I want to take a moment to thank our Connectional Ministries team. Christina Dillabough who has worked around the clock for weeks to get new forms of communication in place for our churches. Billie Fidlin who has kept us informed and connected to the needs of our urban, campus, immigration, and justice ministries. Lori Davalos who is ready to step in wherever and however needed to serve our churches. This team represents your apportionment dollars at work and we are here to make sure your investment in our connectional ministries is put to good use. Thank you.
Here is a recap of resources and where to find them.
- FAQs and resource links.
- Looking for a church meeting online? Click here to discover our online communities.
- Click here for information on
- CARES Act
- Financial Resources
- Webinars and trainings
- Click here for information on our Campus Ministries
- Click here for information on our Urban Ministries
- Updates from Outreach and Justice
- Click here for updates from our Disaster Team
- Click here for updates from Connectional Ministries