Family Camping Opportunities at Mingus Mountain Camp
We are excited to offer family RV and tent site rentals at Mingus Mountain Camp beginning Friday, September 11th! Enjoy an overnight stay in the beautiful natural setting of the camp.
What do you need to know?
- – Family campsites are available Wednesday – Sunday for the following fees:
– RV sites with hookups – $30/night
– RV sites without hookups – $20/night
– Tent site – $15/night
- Family camping sites must be reserved.
- Each adult must submit a signed waiver, using an electronic signature at least 24 hours prior to arriving at camp. (Adults will sign for their children on the same waiver).
- Guidelines with our COVID protocols will be shared with group leaders and they must be followed by all members of the family while on the grounds.
Family Day Hikes are also available Wednesday through Sundays from 10:00 am – 4:00 pm for a cost of $12 per family group. Family day hikes must be reserved in advance, and as with the camping opportunities, each adult must sign a waiver at least 24 hours prior to arrival. (Adults will sign for their children on the same waiver). Guidelines with our Covid protocols must also be followed by all family members while at camp.
Register now for Family Camping or Family Day Hikes:
We are excited to share camp news, activity ideas, prayers and more via our newsletters. Subscribe today to stay connected. To subscribe to the Mingus Mountain Camp newsletter, click here and to subscribe to the Potosi Pines Camp newsletter, click here.