Taking Online Worship to the Next Level
Webinar by Jason Moore
The pandemic forced most churches to have an online worship presence. This was not an easy task, but leaders stepped up to the challenge. Now the question is, “What will we do when we go back to in-person worship?” We can’t go back to the way things were because the way things were wasn’t working all that well! The Conference Vital Faith Team will host a 2-hour webinar on March 17, 2021 at 6:00 PM lead by Jason Moore that will help churches take their online presence to the next level.
Jason Moore is the author of 10 books and has designed worship alongside such leaders as Adam Hamilton, Michael Slaughter, Tony Campolo, Brian McClaren and Leonard Sweet. He has also lead hundreds of seminars and keynote addresses across North America – teaching in 47 states in the USA. Jason began his ministry in the late 90s at Ginghamsburg United Methodist Church in Tipp City, Ohio and later went on to co-found Midnight Oil Productions. In addition to Midnight Oil, Jason has worked with numerous denominations as a creativity consultant, media producer and trainer.
The webinar will explore:
- Re-imagining worship for both/and
- How to create interactive both/and experiences
- Bringing at home and in-person audiences together in real time
- Alternative opportunities for online audiences watching in-person livestreams
- Repurposing in-person worship for online audiences
- Strategies for adapting practices for both/and
- Avoiding letting your groove becoming a rut
- And more
Please contact David McPherson at email@example.com with any questions.