2023’s Annual Conference is scheduled for June 15-17, 2023, in Mesa, Arizona. There are three processes in which matters may be brought to the attention of the Annual Conference for action.
- The Petition process is designed to be used by individual United Methodists and Local Churches. Through this process, any concerned United Methodist or Local Church may petition the Conference regarding a concern that is within the Conference’s Disciplinary power to act.
- The Resolution process is designed to be used by Conference Members, Boards, Committees, and Agencies who are directly related to the Annual Conference.
- Rule changes are ordinarily generated by the Board, Committee, or Agency directly affected by the change.
Legislation is to be received by the Conference Secretary at email@example.com.
Please note the following deadlines for legislation:
- Petitions and rule changes must be received by February 28, 2023.
- Resolutions must be received by April 30, 2023.
Watch for more details regarding Annual Conference in February.