Associate Membership


Certification in Specialized Ministry


Clergy Forms

Clergy can download the form for a change in clergy relationship to the Desert Southwest Conference (e.g. retirement, family leave, etc.)

Application for Change in Clergy Relationship to the Annual Conference

Clergy seeking financial aid for continuing education can download the application for funds. The Board of Ordained Ministry provides $1,000 every quadrennium to clergy who desire financial assistance for continuing education. This allotment is available for $250 per year and $500 maximum for any year.

Pin It on Pinterest

Skip to toolbar