FULL MEMBER APPLICATION
Welcome to the last big step before ordination. It’s been a great journey and your Board of Ordained Ministry and the Desert Southwest Conference is excited to support you in pursuing this final stage.
Second verse is not the same as the first.
This is your opportunity to show the Board of Ordained Ministry how much you have grown since the last time you interviewed. We are looking for your original work demonstrating where you are in ministry at this point of your career. We want to see where the power of Jesus Christ is working in your ministry, and where the Holy Spirit has lead you.
To apply for Full Membership in the Desert Southwest Annual Conference, please use the following links and instructions.
Due on November 1, 2020
After your application has been received, you will be contacted by the Registrar accepting your paperwork and giving you access to a private Google folder where you can submit your application. All items, with the exception of numbers 4 & 5, should be submitted through the Google folder. Items 4 & 5 should be mailed to Rev. Dee Dee Azhikakath, 1550 East Meadowbrook Avenue, Phoenix, Arizona 85014-4040.
Due on January 1, 2021
- Submit UPDATED official college/university and seminary transcripts to the Registrar. If your transcripts have not changed since submitting them at the Provisional level, you do NOT need to resubmit.
- Biographical Information Form
- Medical Report Form (BOM will pay a maximum of $50 for medical fees to acquire this)
- Background Check Please mail this form via USPS.
- Notarized statement detailing convictions for felony or misdemeanor or written accusation of sexual misconduct or child abuse, and a description of previous ordination process. Please mail this form via USPS.
- List of References Form
- Full Member Doctrinal Exam
- Digital photo headshot
After your COMPLETE packet of work has been received, you will be contacted by the Registrar by January 30th, accepting your paperwork and giving you further instructions. Interviews will not be granted for incomplete submissions.
Full Member Interviews with the Board of Ordained Ministry will be held March 29-31, 2021 in Phoenix area.