- This event has passed.
YouTube for Churches – Training Series
October 21 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am MST
An event every week that begins at 10:00 am on Wednesday, repeating until October 28, 2020
October 14: This webinar is for beginners and covers:
- The difference between YouTube and Facebook
- How to start a YouTube account for the church
- About the graphics, keywords, and best practices
October 21: This webinar is intermediate and covers:
- About the YouTube dashboard and important settings
- Setting video titles, descriptions, keywords, and tags
- Tips for YouTube community chat
- Best practices for uploading, live streaming, and scheduling the broadcast
October 28: This webinar is an advanced session for churches that are already publishing or streaming on YouTube. It covers:
- Understanding the analytics on the Overview page
- Where are your viewers coming from and how far is your reach
- Identifying and adjusting to trends and demystifying engagement
About Glade Kynaston
After retiring from his contracting business in 2009, Glade went back to school and obtained his Associate Degrees in Video Production, Audio Engineering, Stage Lighting, Graphic Design, and Photography. He then started a new business in event and wedding videography. It didn’t take him long to learn that he did not want to work in the wedding industry, so he focused his efforts on photography and videography for local businesses. After answering an ad for a Sound Engineer position at Lakeview UMC, they soon learned of his other talents. Glad was enlisted to move their services online.
What is Glade passionate about?
“Spreading the word of our Lord to as many people as possible throughout the world.” – Glade Kynaston