Grants and loans available through The United Methodist Church
- Social Justice Ministry Grants (General Board of Church and Society)
- Scholarships and Grants (Discipleship Ministries)
- New Church Start Grants (United Methodist Communications)
- Website Development Grants (United Methodist Communications)
- Grants and Awards (General Commission on Archives and History)
- Ministry and Emerging Child Advocacy Grants (United Methodist Women)
- Substance Abuse Ministry Grants (SPSARV)
The United Methodist Development Fund provides first-mortgage loans for new construction, renovations, additions, relocations, and parsonages.
Desert Southwest Conference Grants
Did you know that churches can apply for grants for ministry that will enhance vitality and reach new people, younger people, and more diverse people? Contact your District Superintendent or the office of New and Vital Faith Communities to apply.
- North District: Rev. Dan Morley
- South District: Rev. Mark Conrad
- East District: Rev. Susan Brims
- West District: Rev. Nancy Cushman
Did you know that Peace with Justice Grants are also available through the Desert Southwest Conference Church & Society? Click here to download the details about the grant and contact Billie Fidlin, Director of Outreach Ministries at .
NASHVILLE, Tenn., February 12, 2019 — Applications are now available for the annual Ethnic In-Service Training (EIST) grants administered by the General Board of Higher Education and Ministry (GBHEM). As the leadership development agency for The United Methodist...read more
Determine your eligibility, and apply for a loan or scholarship. The 2019 Spring loan application opened December 13!read more
Hey church leaders: The Halle Foundation recently awarded a grant to SSP, partially dedicated to providing scholarships for low-income youth from the state of Arizona to attend SSP summer programs.read more
Wondering how quick and easy it is to get a new website or free Easter postcards for your church? Ask any of the 26 churches listed to find out about their experience.read more