Grants and loans available through The United Methodist Church
- COVID-19 Rapid Response Grant (UMCOR)
- Equipping the Local Church (The Foundation for Evangelism) Application Time: Jan 15-Feb 28
- Grants and Awards (General Commission on Archives and History)
- Ministry and Emerging Child Advocacy Grants (United Methodist Women)
- New Church Start Grants (United Methodist Communications)
- Peace with Justice Grant (Desert Southwest Conference Board of Church & Society)
- Scholarships and Grants (Discipleship Ministries)
- Social Justice Ministry Grants (General Board of Church and Society)
- Substance Abuse Ministry Grants (SPSARV)
- Website Development Grants (United Methodist Communications)
- Local Church Racial/Ethnic Ministries Grant (Discipleship Ministries)
Need help with grant writing?
The United Methodist Development Fund provides first-mortgage loans for new construction, renovations, additions, relocations, and parsonages.
About Desert Southwest Conference Grants
Did you know that churches can apply for grants for ministry that will enhance vitality and reach new people, younger people, and more diverse people? Contact your District Superintendent or the office of New and Vital Faith Communities or Justice & Outreach to apply.
- North District: Rev. Dan Morley firstname.lastname@example.org
- South District: Rev. Matt Ashley email@example.com
- East District: Rev. Melissa Rynders firstname.lastname@example.org
- West District: Rev. Javier Olivares email@example.com
- New & Vital Faith: Rev. Rachel Gilmore firstname.lastname@example.org
- Justice & Outreach: Billie K. Fidlin email@example.com
The General Commission on Religion and Race (GCORR) announces a new cycle of the CORR Action Fund (CAF) grant program providing up to $10,000 to fund projects that increase intercultural competency and support vital conversations about race, cultural diversity, and systemic equity leading to action.
Are you part of an ethnic or multiethnic United Methodist Church? Are you starting or currently leading a new ministry or outreach in an ethnic community? If so, apply for a grant of up to $10,000 from Discipleship Ministries. The deadline is September 10, so apply...
Originally published at https://www.umcjustice.org/news-and-stories/church-and-society-now-accepting-applications-for-2022-grant-funding-1586 The General Board of Church and Society (GBCS) awards grants to United Methodist congregations and groups related to The...
Nashville, Tennessee – Two religious communication education assistance opportunities are being offered by United Methodist Communications, the denomination’s global communication agency. Eligible parties have until March 15th to submit their applications for 2022...
By Allyson Potts, Executive Director, Loans and Scholarships at the General Board of Higher Education and Ministry of The United Methodist Church We celebrate that the Office of Loans and Scholarships will be awarding over 2,100 students a total of $5 million in...
Every year the Council of Bishops awards three grants to annual conferences from around the world that are involved in ecumenical and/or interreligious ministry. These grants are for $1,000 US each and must be used for ministry projects that focus on...