Grants and loans available through The United Methodist Church
- COVID-19 Church Loan/Grant (Desert Southwest Conference)
- Grants and Awards (General Commission on Archives and History)
- Ministry and Emerging Child Advocacy Grants (United Methodist Women)
- New Church Start Grants (United Methodist Communications)
- New People New Places Grant (Desert Southwest Conference)
- Peace with Justice Grant (Desert Southwest Conference Board of Church & Society)
- Scholarships and Grants (Discipleship Ministries)
- Social Justice Ministry Grants (General Board of Church and Society)
- Substance Abuse Ministry Grants (SPSARV)
- Way Forward Grant Application and PDF Download (Desert Southwest Conference)
- Website Development Grants (United Methodist Communications)
The United Methodist Development Fund provides first-mortgage loans for new construction, renovations, additions, relocations, and parsonages.
About Desert Southwest Conference Grants
Did you know that churches can apply for grants for ministry that will enhance vitality and reach new people, younger people, and more diverse people? Contact your District Superintendent or the office of New and Vital Faith Communities or Justice & Outreach to apply.
$500,000 for loans has been set aside from the New Faith Endowment. The loan is forgiven if apportionments are contributed in full through the end of the year. Re-payment begins only if apportionment giving is less than 100% for 2020. Find out more…
All certified candidates for ordained ministry in The United Methodist Church who apply by January 15, 2020, and are admitted to Candler’s MDiv program will receive a scholarship covering full tuition for all three years of the program. Find out more…
Many conversations are being held globally, nationally, and jurisdictionally about the possible future of The United Methodist Church, and some of these conversations are open to all persons. The Leadership Institute at Church of the Resurrection in September is a...
Learn how to write grant applications to help your church access funds that might be available. Join Discipleship Ministries at 6:30 p.m. (CDT) on Aug. 6 for the webinar “Grant Writing 101: The Basics for Church Leaders.”
City Square is located in downtown Phoenix. They “work for the transformation of Phoenix as a compassionate, inclusive, creative, and thoughtful place to explore and grow in relationship with Christ.”
The board is pleased to announce the recipients of Peace with Justice grant awards. Applications for the next grant cycle will be accepted September 1 through November 1.