Grants and loans available through The United Methodist Church
- COVID-19 Rapid Response Grant (UMCOR)
- Grants and Awards (General Commission on Archives and History)
- Ministry and Emerging Child Advocacy Grants (United Methodist Women)
- New and Vital Faith Church COVID-19 Loan/Grants (Desert Southwest Conference)
- New Church Start Grants (United Methodist Communications)
- New People New Places Grant (Desert Southwest Conference)
- Peace with Justice Grant (Desert Southwest Conference Board of Church & Society)
- Scholarships and Grants (Discipleship Ministries)
- Social Justice Ministry Grants (General Board of Church and Society)
- Substance Abuse Ministry Grants (SPSARV)
- Way Forward Grant Application and PDF Download (Desert Southwest Conference)
- Website Development Grants (United Methodist Communications)
- Local Church Racial/Ethnic Ministries Grant (Discipleship Ministries)
The United Methodist Development Fund provides first-mortgage loans for new construction, renovations, additions, relocations, and parsonages.
About Desert Southwest Conference Grants
Did you know that churches can apply for grants for ministry that will enhance vitality and reach new people, younger people, and more diverse people? Contact your District Superintendent or the office of New and Vital Faith Communities or Justice & Outreach to apply.
By Wendy Swanson, Chair of the DSC Vital Faith Committee There is very little that can be said that is positive about how COVID 19 has affected our communities, but the development of new ministries by our churches is one. Many churches have worked hard and fast to...
Peace with Justice grants, funded by the annual special offerings from the local church, are available for ministries that work towards change in policies and systemic injustice. If money is holding back the good work of your church, don’t miss this opportunity. Apply...
News Release Local Church Racial/Ethnic Ministries Grant Applications Due Sept. 1 NASHVILLE, Tenn. May 1, 2020/Discipleship Ministries/ – Applications for Racial Ethnic Local Church Concerns (RELCC) grants up to $7,000 to help local United Methodist churches...
UMCOR launches COVID-19 response grants to assist those address pressing needs in the areas of health, food insecurity, water, sanitation and hygiene, and economic instability.
$500,000 for loans has been set aside from the New Faith Endowment. The loan is forgiven if apportionments are contributed in full through the end of the year. Re-payment begins only if apportionment giving is less than 100% for 2020. Find out more…
All certified candidates for ordained ministry in The United Methodist Church who apply by January 15, 2020, and are admitted to Candler’s MDiv program will receive a scholarship covering full tuition for all three years of the program. Find out more…