Our apportionment contributions are making a difference in our communities and around the world. Use the videos below to thank your congregation for their commitment; your giving truly provides the financial stability for many of our churches to engage in ministry. Click to the right if you have questions about your apportionments post General Conference 2019. Below are additional resources and reports about our apportionments. Thank you!
April apportionments improved compared to 2021. Like last year, the Conference fully paid one month (8.3%) of 2022 apportionments for all of our churches. Our churches paid another 21.0%, resulting in an overall apportionments receipt level of 29.3% for the first 4 months of the year.
Detailed Reports by Month
View 2022 grade figures and apportionments with 2019 versus 2020 membership and net expense figures for comparison purposes.
2022 Apportionment Detail
View the line items’ break out of the Annual Conference budget.
2022 Special Days & Causes
Spreads the goal of each special day and cause using the 2022 grade figure formula.