The DSC is committed to the highest levels of integrity. Our call to “do no harm” is taken very seriously. If you are aware of any criminal incidents, issues, or concerns regarding the churches of the DSC, please consider reporting them to the Conference or the UMC.
Report criminal activities such as financial fraud or sexual abuse in our churches through an anonymous 24-hour hotline. 1-855-FRAUD-HL or www.FRAUDHL.com/submit-a-report. The company ID, DSCUMC, is required when you make a report as well as the church’s name or pastor’s name and city or state.
- Click here to learn about this topic, strategies to eradicate sexual harassment, and resolutions adopted.
- Information on state laws, flyers, and overview for how to get started.
- Comprehensive resources for the complaint process.
- Curriculum on sexual misconduct in the church and understanding the role of power.
- Click here to download the UMC Sexual Ethics poster.
- Do no harm video series.
SAFETY RESOURCE NEWS
Courtesy of Church Mutual Insurance Company In the wake of Sunday’s tragedy in Sutherland Springs, Texas, many of you may be looking for information to help make your facilities safer. At Church Mutual, your safety is our concern as well. We offer a wealth of...