Youth and Young Adults: Share Your Voice
Each of us has a story to share with the world and the Desert Southwest Conference wants to hear the story of what God is doing in your life!
If you are a youth or young adult, our church needs your voice.
We want to hear what the church means to you. What does it mean to you to be called to follow Jesus? What does it mean to be a courageous disciple; loving like Jesus, acting for justice, united in hope?
- We are seeking 2-3 minute video submissions especially from our youth and young adults that answer all or any of the following questions:
- “How is God at work in your life?
- What does it mean to be called to follow Jesus?
- What does being a courageous disciple mean to you?
- Your piece may be used on our website as a discipleship resources, and you could be called upon to preach with a team at annual conference.
Sharing a video is easy: use your smartphone, tablet, iPad, computer, or other digital recording device to capture a 2-3 minute message. Then click the button below to submit your video. To be considered for the preaching team at Annual Conference you must submit your video on or before May 1st, 2019.
Youth groups, Sunday School classes, teams, groups, and individual submissions are welcome. Bishop Bob and several others will be reviewing entries. We will contact you if we are using your material. We look forward to hearing from you.
The world needs to hear your story, share your voice!